Continuing with the classical tradition of appointing the top ten tracks of the month, the first summer month June has come to its end and it’s self-evident what an era it has been. With double-quick pace we’re heading towards the heart of the Summer which means euphoric summer tunes as well as the Tomorrowland days and late Ibiza nights just to name two of the hottest upcoming events. June, on the other hand, is a month characterized with its progressive beats and heavy drops and it hadn’t even begun for real until it was time for one of the craziest festivals in the world, namely Electric Daisy Carnival in Las Vegas. As always during the festival days a lot of DJs spinning the decks take the opportunity to play out new productions to the crowds satisfaction and it’s been long since there were so much IDs and upcoming releases out there waiting to blow people’s mind off.
Ranking the records this month has been nothing but an easy challenge, but however with a few postponed true masterpieces making the decisions a bit easier,House4DJ can now reveal their list of the top 10 of June 2012.
Tracks to mention outside the list: Arty – Open Space, Gregori Klosman – Minibar and Chuckie Feat. Amanda Wilson – Breaking Up.
1. Deadmau5 – The Veldt (Tommy Trash Remix) [Mau5trap]
2. John Dahlback – Embrace Me (Dirty South Remix) [Phazing]
3. Zedd feat. Matthew Koma – Spectrum [Interscope]
4. Nervo – You’re Gonna Love Again [Capitol]
5. Adrian Lux feat. Dante – Burning (Ivan Gough & Feenixpawl Remix) [Ultra]
6. Hard Rock Sofa & Squire – Just Can’t Stay Away [Spinnin]
7. Mikael Weermets vs. Axel Bauer & Lanford – Out Of Control [Musical Freedom]
8. Afrojack & Shermanology – Can’t Stop Me (Tiesto Remix) [Wall]
9. Chris Lake & John Dahlback – I Saw This Before [Ultra]
10. Deniz Koyu – Bong [Anjunabeats]